The Clubs at ST James Plantation located in Southport, NC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Tennis Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Promote all tennis programs to all Members and Guests.
• Handle sales of all items in tennis shop through the point of sale system, complete end of day paperwork.
• Take part in occasional court maintenance that includes sweeping tennis courts with a brush and using the super sopper to remove standing water.
. Assist with all tournaments and special events.
• Good communication skills. Build positive relationships with Members and Guests.
• Basic computer knowledge with the ability to learn the point of sale system.
• Must be able to meet physical demands that include frequently standing and being able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Tennis and retail sales knowledge helpful.
• Must obtain CPR and First Aid Certification.