Maderas Golf Club located in Poway, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Assistant Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining quality standards for restaurant facility, including supervision and direction of service staff. Ensures excellent customer service standards are maintained.
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner. Assists with controlling the flow of the room by ensuring guests are seated in each section by rotation.
• Acts as a liaison between wait staff and the kitchen staff to ensure timely and appropriate communications
• Circulates on the restaurant floor, continually checking with the guests and the service staff to ensure that everything is to the guests’ satisfaction
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• RFrequently stands, walks, talks and hears. Regularly uses hands, reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally sits, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls, crouches, taste or smells. Frequently lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
• Alcohol Awareness Training, Food Safety and applicable sanitation training.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.