Classic Golf Club located in Palm Desert, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Restaurant Manager with emphasis in Beverage/Bar controls. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Keep correct inventory of all beer, wine, liquor, non-alcoholic beverages, and mixers.
• Coordinates bartenders, banquet servers, food and beverage staff to provide exceptional service and meet guests needs.
• Assists with training, hiring and maintaining food and beverage staff.
• Associates degree(AA); or 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Alcohol awareness training, TIPS certified, food safety and appropriate sanitation training
• Ability to read and speak English may be required to perform duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers)
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications and POS system.