BallenIsles Country Club located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Works with the Superintendent to ensure that tne annual golf course maintenance budget and capital plans are maintained and followed.
• Assist in the planning, organizing and direction of the maintenance and construction of putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and bunkers.
• Supervises the planting and cultural practices involving various turf grasses, trees and ornamental plants.
• Ensures that construction equipment is properly maintained.
• Assist in the procurement of supplies and materials and ensures costs remain within budgetary limitations.
• Ensures Associates obtain proper license needed to perform job tasks safely and within city, state, and federal regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree (AA) in Agronomy/Horticulture/plant/soil science or equivalent from four or two college or technical school; three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Valid driver’s license required and Florida pesticide applicator’s license is preferred
• Able to work in outside conditions and to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds