BallenIsles Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Course Environmental Technician. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a golf environment and be highly focused on providing superior customer service for our guests.
• Responsible for hand spraying and maintaining proper mixing amounts and application techniques.
• Keeps up to date with knowledge of chemicals/fertilizers being applied.
• Ensures proper calibration of all spraying/fertilizing equipment. Maintains log of applications and files related reports.
• Abides by safety guidelines such as performs routine safety inspections on all spraying and fertilizing equipment, manages MSDS program, maintains chemical storage and mixing areas in compliance with gov’t regulations and ensuring the safety and direction of chemical/fertilizer handlers and/or helpers..
• Must be able to speak and comprehend English for purposes of safety and work instructions.
• Must be dependable to work approved schedule, including weekends.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet the company’s standards of insurability required
• Florida pesticide applicator’s license. Certificate from college or technical school and 3-6 months related experience.
• Able to work in outside conditions, work with chemicals and fumes and to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.