The Troon Golf Corporate Office located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of an Oracle Database Administrator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Maintenance, support and administration of the underlying Oracle 11Gr2 RDBMS on a Windows 2003 platform, serving as the foundation for Oracle’s ERP eBusiness Suite (HRMS/OTL) applications.
• Research, planning, documentation, scripting and execution of procedures for applying patches, fixes, mini packs, family packs, RUPs, regulatory/statutory updates, tax rule/rate (Vertex) updates, and upgrades for Oracle E-Business Suite modules as well as the Oracle Applications Technology Stack (Oracle RDBMS, iAS, Developer Suite, JDK, JRE, Quantum).
• Organization and maintenance of Oracle tops, schemas, and program libraries.
• Create, restore, refresh, maintain and support all of Troon Golf’s Oracle database and application instance clones (e.g. one production instance and 4 test instances).
• Migration/promotion of patches, updates and development objects from test instances through Production.
• Support the integration and interface objects between Oracle application modules and 3rd party systems.
• Develop and maintain the underlying security components of Oracle user responsibilities that provide granular access to application functionality.
• Database and Application issue support, debugging, development of resolutions, initialization and follow-up of MoS service requests.
• Performance tune, monitor, and troubleshoot all components of the Oracle ERP Suite architecture.
• Research, setup and testing of multi-node, multi-tier instance configurations.
• Perform application table-space management procedures (OATM)
• Maintain and execute data archival, backup and recovery procedures for the Oracle ERP Suite instances.
• Maintain inventory of all customized features and enhancements for database related items, and document technical issues and resolutions.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Technology, Computer Sciences or System Engineering
• 3 + years experience in Oracle Database Administration
• Proven experience with Oracle ERP applications, preferably the Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP
• Experience in Oracle PLSQL, Oracle packages/functions, Oracle Reports and Oracle Middleware.
• Excellent Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Certification in Oracle 11g