Indian Wells Golf Resort located in Indian Wells, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Course Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service and amenities for our guests.
• Daily management and scheduling for a bilingual maintenance staff of 20.
• Work closely with the Director of Agronomy to develop programs and strategies for the care and maintenance of the golf course.
• Manage the maintenance and repair of the irrigation system.
• Make applications of fertilizer and plant protectant materials to all areas of the golf course.
• 4 year degree in a turf related science.
• Ability to aquire a CA spray applicators license.
• 2-4 years experience as an Assistant Superintendent.
• Must be organized and good at communicating within the department and with other managers at the facility.
• Knowledge of overseeding and working in the desert is a plus.