Troon Corporate Office is seeking a highly dedicated individual to contribute towards the continued growth of our organization and lead efforts in our Human Resources department in the position of Vice President of Human Resources.
Troon offers a sophisticated, professional and systematic approach to private, daily-fee and resort golf facility management at a level unsurpassed in the golf industry. Facility owners do not hesitate to engage Troon as their manager to bring the true culture of hospitality to life and provide operational expertise. In addition to the many facets of the Troon operation, Troon takes pride in the prides providing continuous Human Resources support which positively impacts our Troon managed properties and overall company objectives.
As the Vice President of Human Resources your primary responsibilities will be to oversee the Human Resources function for Troon’s corporate office and all Troon managed properties. Directing the creation, development and deployment of policies procedures to maintain and improve efficiency in the operation will also be a key component of this role. The Vice President of Human Resources will provide oversight to a team of Human Resources associates dedicated to Employment & Employee Relations, Benefits, and Learning & Development.
The most suitable individual selected for this role will have at least 7-10 years’ experience in a Human Resources leadership role, with a preference of experience in an upscale hospitality environment (hotels/resorts/private country clubs/upscale golf clubs).
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Professional Human Resources Certification is preferred.
• Significant knowledge and understanding of state specific and federal laws relating to employment is required.
• A proven history of successfully conveying a positive and professional image to our internal and externals guests in any given situation is critical for this highly interactive position.
• Ability to manage and maintain the highly confidential nature of HR related issues and communications is required for this position.
• Ability to lead the Human Resources team to the next level in continuous process improvements and enhanced HR efforts is required for this highly engaging position.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.