The Clubs at St. James Plantation located in Southport, NC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Prepares various food products for restaurant and banquet operations, guest consumption and enjoyment.
• Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan.
• Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
• Ensures proper storage of food items.
• Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 3 to 4 years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.