Troon Corporate Office located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Corporate Financial Analyst. Qualified candidates will bring experience and modeling and analyzing skills to contribute to the efforts of Troon’s company objectives.
The Corporate Financial Analyst will be responsible to support the financial analysis and planning functions for the managed properties portfolio. Analyze contract portfolio, develop and prepare internal reports for senior management. This individual will also assist in the reporting and analysis function for the corporate office.
Key Responsibilities Also Include:
• Prepares weekly and monthly internal reports on managed properties to senior management.
• Improves and maintains forecasting and budgeting tools for the Managed Properties team.
• Provides financial analysis support to senior leadership on key business components, including operating property analysis.
• Assists in the development of financials models for forecasting and analyzing cash flow.
• Assists in the corporate financial analyses for evaluating company performance and strategy.
• Manages corporate statistics such as facility information, comps and course statistics.
• Prepares and maintains customized financial statements and other financial models, at both the property and corporate level.
• Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the VP of Finance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, 3-5 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of directly related financial analysis experience in progressively responsible roles.
• Professionalism, organization, and ability to multi-task required.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
• Comprehensive financial analysis skills that enable development and evaluation of business models.
• Advanced Excel modeling and programming skills that includes VBA coding and macro writing.
• Microsoft Access skills preferred.
• Motivated and proactive self-starter with a sense of urgency and results oriented; promotes positive attitude
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects daily.
• Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
• Possess a high level of accuracy and neatness.