BallenIsles Country Club located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of 2nd Assistant Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Performs routine safety inspections on all spraying and fertilizer equipment.
• Reads, understands and keeps current up-to-date material safety data sheets (MSDS).
• Maintains chemical storage and mixing areas in compliance with governmental regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring the safety and direction of chemical/fertilizer handlers and/ or helpers.
• Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of chemicals/fertilizers that are being applied.
• Ensures proper calibration of all spraying/fertilizing equipment.
• Ensures associates obtain proper license needed to perform job tasks safely and within city, state, and federal regulations.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Environmental Technician.
• Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree (AA) in agronomy/horticulture/plant/soil science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid driver’s license required and Florida pesticide applicator’s license is preferred
• Able to work in outside conditions and to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds