The Muttontown Club located in East Norwich, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Banquet Servers (Part Time & On Call Available). Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Serves banquet function guests’ food and beverage items in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Prepares function site assures meeting room is set according to specifications.
• Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established guidelines.
• Sets dining tables, buffets, and other service areas as according to Banquet Event Order or as directed.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
• Helps to maintain a clean banquet or catering kitchen, coolers, and equipment.
• Assists in inventory control and monitoring waste in the banquet or catering area.
• Ensures the guests are provided with excellent customer service by anticipating their needs before they arise.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.