Brynwood Golf & Country Club, Armonk, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity for a bartender position. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products. Communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serve catered parties from service or portable bars.
• On occasion serves meals to guests.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.