Black Creek Club, located in Chattanooga, TN, is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Second Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. Qualified candidates will possess a strong desire to pursue a career in Golf Course Agronomy while working in a team environment.
• Supervise / perform routine maintenance activities in coordination with the 1st Assistant Superintendent
• Ensure proper calibration, operation, and maintenance of pesticide/fertilizer application equipment
• Assist the Golf Course Superintendent in planning and executing the season-long maintenance plan
• Minimum of 2 years experience in golf course agronomics
• Bachelors / Associate degree in turf grass management or related field
• Private club experience
• Experience with Spanish speaking staff