Lofoten Golf Links, uniquely situated 95 miles north of the Arctic Circle at 68 degrees latitude, is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Grow-in/Construction Superintendent. The position offers the qualified candidate a fantastic opportunity to work in spectacular environment. The position will initially be for 7 months through the construction and grow-in phase with the opportunity to apply for the full-time position of Golf Course Superintendent when it comes available.
• Oversee construction of new 9 holes and renovation of existing 9 holes.
• Responsible for the grow-in and maintenance of the golf course.
• Liaise between owner, contractor and architect in the management of the project including budgetary controls.
• Formal qualification in turfgrass management.
• Management experience in golf course construction, grow-in and maintenance of cool-season grasses.
• Experience with general upkeep and maintenance of golf course equipment.
• Experience with irrigation installation.
Most suitable individual will already have secured an EU passport.