Classic Club located in Palm Desert, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Banquet Manager or Assistant Banquet Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Oversees all aspects of a banquet or event, including set-up and food preparation, serving, and cleanup
• Provides daily support and guidance to Food and Beverage Banquet personnel
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction
• Minimum of two years in banquet management experience
• Riverside County Food Handlers Card
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.