The Club at Cordillera, Vail Valley's premier 54 hole private golf club located in Edwards, CO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Catering Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Develops a marketing plan designed to increase revenue growth in both the corporate and social markets and assists in seeking new business and ensures return business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals. Previous experience and or Knowledge in the Vail Valley market a plus.
• IEnsures proper management of all aspects of catered events and assists in the development of catering and banquet menus, banquet wine lists and bar menus, pricing, catering contracts, and rental fees.
• Develops the tools and reports necessary to manage, track, monitor, communicate, coordinate and report on all aspects of the catering department.
• Associate’s degree (AA) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Driver’s License may be required.
• At least 2yrs previous food & beverage experience to include serving and bar tending in an upscale catering/banquet situation and at least 2yrs previous catering management experience and at least 1yr in a similar position.
• Ability to read and speak English fluently, the ability to utilize software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and POS system