The Club at Cordillera, Vail Valley's premier 54 hole private golf club located in Edwards, CO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Oversees daily restaurant activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
• Responsible for all financial aspects of the facility including ensuring that costs are controlled to meet budget guidelines as well as ensuring that employees follow cash handling procedures as directed by the company
• Ability to understand and operate all aspects of the POS software system to ensure proper billing of products and services for facility guests.
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Alcohol Awareness Training, Food Safety and appropriate sanitation training
• At least 5yrs previous restaurant experience to include; serving, bar tending, purchasing responsibilities and 2yrs previous management experience in an upscale dining environment
• Strong leadership and direction, effective interviewing, positive example, able to adhere to grooming standards, able to maintain positive, professional communication in friendly and adverse situations.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.