The Club at Cordillera, Vail Valley's premier 54 hole private golf club located in Edwards, CO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Catering Coordinator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Possesses the ability to communicate and interact effectively in person, by telephone and/or email, to
confirm, coordinate, and update details for scheduled catering activities and track all guarantees and deadlines based on contract
• Ability to work as a team with related departments to ensure specified arrangements are carried out as
planned in order to maintain excellent service, achieve guest satisfaction and build an excellent reputation in the community.
• Ensures accurate and timely invoicing for all services rendered, to include recording events on the POS system and assisting with collection of past due balances.
• Associate’s degree (AA) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 4yrs previous catering experience, serving, bar tending and previous catering management experience.
• Driver’s License may be required
• At least 2yrs previous food & beverage experience to include serving and bar tending in an upscale catering/banquet situation and at least 1yr previous catering management experience.
• Ability to read and speak English fluently, the ability to utilize software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and POS system, knowledge of Delphi helpful
•Attends trade shows, wedding shows, etc. as assigned