BallenIsles Country Club located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assist with the overall upkeep of the bag, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Assist in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
• Must be enthusiastic and motivated entry level assistant golf professional.
• Must be member service oriented and possess a professional manner.
• Must have a valid driver's license and meet the standards of insurability.
• Knowledge of the game of golf is required; Country Club experience preferred.
• Must been enrolled in the PGA 2.0 program or LPGA Program.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
• CPR training certification preferred.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.