The Club at Cordillera, located in Edwards, CO is looking for highly motivated and customer service oriented individuals for Golf Shop Sales Attendants. The Club has 54 holes consisting of the Valley, Summit, and Mountain Courses. In 2013, the Valley and Summit Courses will be open.
The Sales Attendant will offer superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandising, inventory control, reservations, and special events preparation.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the golf shop.
- Responsible for accountability of all sales and money transactions made.
- Collects applicable fees from patrons as they arrive.
- Assists guests by selling merchandise and providing information in a professional manner.
- Assists with rotating stock and keeping displays clean and orderly.
- Assists with general cleaning of the golf shop.
- Assist with creating appealing displays.
- Assists with periodic physical inventories.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training required.
Frequently stands and uses hands. Regularly lifts between 10 and 50 pounds.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.