Pine Canyon Club located in Flagstaff, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual, Junior and group instruction.
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Currently enrolled in PGA/LPGA apprentice program and progressed past level I
• Ability to read and speak English is required in order to perform the duties of the job
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS, tournament software and tee time systems.