BallenIsles Country Club located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Performs administrative duties for Director of Agronomy and works with maintenance crew.
• Provides Assistance to Facility Maintenance Director.
• Maintains purchase orders and vendor files. Verifies cost and codes invoices for approval for payment.
• Maintains weekly payroll for crew members by inputting data into Oracle software program.
• Performs other clerical duties that may include typing, copying, composing routine correspondence and taking minute
• Must be able to speak and comprehend English for purposes of safety and work instruction.
• Must be member service oriented.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Creole speaking preferred.
• Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Exceptional organizational skills; maintains accuracy and neatness; ability to multitask
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to compose letters and to facilitate phone calls and general inquiries