Indian Wells Golf Resort,located in Indian Wells, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of am & pm lead line cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists culinary staff in meeting daily operation goals by preparing quality meals for guest consumption and enjoyment.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets & production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes and consistent product.
• Learns and maintains standards in all food production & quality.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Incorporate safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High school diploma or GED and ServSafe Certified
• Minimum 5 years cooking experience in quality food beverage operation.
• Frequently stands, uses hands, fingers, or feel, talks, hears, tastes, smells. Regular walks and reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally sits, climbs, balances, stoops,kneels and crouches.
• Minimum 5 years ala carte line broiler, saute, garde manger and banquet experience necessary.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs and occasionally up to 100 lbs
• Able to speak English in order to perform job duties, knowledge of Spanish language would be beneficial.