Pronghorn Resort Golf Club in Bend, Oregon is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Bellperson/Driver. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bellperson:
• Provides guest assistance with luggage, facility information, and locating local attractions.
• Delivers items to guests such as messages, faxes, deliveries and packages.
• Provides shuttle services for guests and associates.
• Provides door service, greets guests, and assists with luggage, directions and opening doors.
• Maintains cleanliness of assigned area.
• Activates the appropriate emergency procedures in the events such as fire, accident, weather or medical emergency.
• Ensures cleanliness of the vehicles and reports vehicle problems promptly.
• Keeps lobby area tidy, prepares maps, polishes bell carts and other activities as assigned.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bellperson:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a current and valid Oregon Driver's License and clean driving record is required
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must be available to work a varying schedule to include evenings, mornings, weekends, and holidays.