4ORE! Golf in Lubbock, TX is excited to announce the career opportunity of a full-time and/or part-time Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bar Manager:
• Develops drink recipes.
• Maintains appropriate levels of inventory of beer liquor and wine.
• Manages and assists in the ordering of all alcohol and mixers.
• Notifies the Chef of produce needs.
• Assists Food and Beverage Director with drink pricing.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all state liquor laws.
• Implements cost control procedures.
• May be required to serve meals to guests and members.
• Oversees bar and bar procedures for off-site catering events.
• Maintains accuracy and accountability for all check and cash transactions.
• Ensures opening and closing procedures are conducted and that checklists are completed and maintained.
• Ensures cleanliness of the bar area.
• Assists in the scheduling of all bartenders and cocktail servers. Assists in the training of all Food and Beverage associates in responsible alcohol service.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Director of Food and Beverage in a timely manner.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bar Manager:
• Certificate from college, technical school or accredited facility; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.