|Description:||Al Zorah Golf Club in Ajman, UAE is excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity for a Golf Operations Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and have a passion for providing world class experiences to our members and guests.|
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Operations Manager:
• Oversees golf operations including tournaments, rules, tee sheet activity, merchandise inventory, range operations, player service operations, cart fleet, and may assist with F&B operations.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Provides timely and accurate reporting of all financial and non-financial information as directed, requested or required.
• Creates a customer service oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of members & guests.
• Provides leadership and vision to golf staff, building associates, and preparing them for career advancement.
• Ensures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Implements policies and procedures for Golf, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
• Develops, maintains and administers sound organizational plans and initiates improvements as necessary.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Operations Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be a Class A/AA Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) member.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
• Must have or be able to obtain a valid UAE Driver’s License.