Troon Corporate headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Membership Marketing Specialist. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible to develop and execute marketing tactics on behalf of Troon Privé clubs that have opted into a fee-based arrangement for a set allotment of service hours
• Creating and carrying out the tactical execution of marketing initiatives for multiple Troon Privé-managed clubs
• Communicates consistent status reports on marketing activities
• Management and creation of club website development and updates
• Creative direction and production of collateral materials and signage, including basic design, layout and photo manipulation
• Liaison to external vendors such as web/graphic designers and printers
• Development of content for brochures, web, flyers, and news releases
• Development and execution on social media, including content creation
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Performs other duties as required
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five to seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Advance use of Publisher, Photoshop (Elements), and Illustrator
• Copywriting skills (brochures, web content, news releases, eblasts)
• Skilled use in website content management systems
• Experience in agency work, such as hours tracking, client billing/status reports, client relations
• In depth working knowledge of various forms of social media