Lake of Isles located in North Stonington, Connecticut is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Concierge. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Assisting in the day to day operations of the Golf Academy including, but not limited to: ensuring all member and student needs are attended, all phone communications, booking all Golf Schools of one day or more including hotel, spa and food and beverage requests, operating and updating all online lesson schedules for multiple instructors, operating daily tee sheet, providing administrative support for all other departments, responding to all instruction program enquiries, booking guests into the appropriate instruction program and providing all accurate and updated information with regards to all lesson, junior, scholarship and golf school information.
• 3 years customer service experience
• Will be flexible and able to work 7 days a week
• High School diploma
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft programs, specializing in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Adobe
• Type a minimum 45 WPM
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Strong people skills including ability to provide resolutions to real time questions and issues
• Time management skills and ability to organize daily work load
• Experience in Sales and Marketing is highly recommended